Re: [oletrucks] Need Help

To: dpewter@msn.com, boteler@olg.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Need Help
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 11:12:25 -0500
No, Billy it doesn't make sense, but thats the way it is. The two bottom
bolts of the timing cover were held on with nuts on the inside of the
front main bearing cap. What a lot of oletruckers have done through the
years is to thread the holes in the bearing cap and install short studs
to the front so the timing cover bottom is held on with nuts and can be
taken off without removing the oil pan.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula FL