[oletrucks] Need Help

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Need Help
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:25:37 -0600
Well truckers I have another problem.
Does anyone have a cutaway of a 235?
It seems on the timing gear cover there are
2- 5/16 bolts on the botton of the cover one
is striped out, I removed the timing plate and
can find no purpose for these bolts, the threads
are in the cover, but bolts to nothing, the plate
has no threads the main has no threads, the
main looks like a machine cut on the back side
for nuts, which makes sense, but if you need to
replace the timing gear you would need to pull
the pan?? don't make sense. If someone on the
list has a cutaway of this I would be in debt.
Thanks in Advance
HooT58
Jefferson,Tx.