[oletrucks] AD charm

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] AD charm
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 21:05:31 EST
My daughter, who works in retail jewelry, came across an interesting sterling
silver charm while cruising her competition recently.  It is an AD pickup
truck.  No mistaking the shape and while I'd like to say it is a Chevy, I
really think it is a GMC.  This charm was purchased at a jewelry chain store
called "Simply Charming" in Champaign Illinois.  It cost around $10 and
although it is meant for a woman's charm bracelet, it will make a nice
addition to the key ring of my '48 Chevy.  I don't have a web site, but if
you want to see what this charm looks like, ping me off list and I'll e-mail
you a couple of pics I took.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX