[oletrucks] 235 engine color?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 engine color?
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 18:08:18 -0800 (PST)
I've been contacted by someone who is restoring a 56 1/2 ton, and he wants
every nut and
bolt correct and every color exact.  He claims that his truck has the original
235 in it
and that it is blue, but he wants to know what color it should be.

1--I told him that he should join this list, and he may eventually.

2--I told him that I would ask around.   I'm pretty sure that the Corvette
53-55 235's
were blue and thought that the car sixes overall were blue.   I thought that
the truck
235's were gray.

Anyone have any comments?

Thanks,