Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine color?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine color?
From: Bruce K <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:32:36 -0600
Depends on your definition of blue and gray (and no, I don't want
to restart the Civil..err..War Between the States.)

It was a dark blue, almost slate gray.

You may want to also steer your friend to the OldChevyTrucks list
at Yahoo.com.  They are almost strictly stock.

Bruce K
57 3200
MN

At Monday, 04 February 2002, you wrote:

>I've been contacted by someone who is restoring a 56 1/2 ton, and
he wants
>every nut and
>bolt correct and every color exact.  He claims that his truck has the
>original 235 in it
>and that it is blue, but he wants to know what color it should be.
>
>1--I told him that he should join this list, and he may eventually.
>
>2--I told him that I would ask around.   I'm pretty sure that the
Corvette

EASY and FREE access to your email anywhere: http://kralweb.com/mail