[oletrucks] engine numbers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] engine numbers
From: Randy Godfrey <godfreya@prtcnet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:02:35 -0500
I am putting a 55 body on a 76 chevy sb.The 76 came with a 350 motor. I am
not sure if it is the original motor that came with the 76. Can someone
help me with the partial numbers that I have off the motor. I am curios as
to what motor this is. It was very hard to read the numbers but this is
what I think it is   341-1215  k06-25-cmr on the front of the motor. on the
back I found these numbers 3970010. My eyesight isn't what it used to be.
If these numbers aren't correct, can someone give me some direction on how
better to figure them out.
Thanks in advance.
Any other ole truckers in South Carolina?
Randy
South Carolina