RE: [oletrucks] engine numbers

To: "Randy Godfrey" <godfreya@prtcnet.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] engine numbers
From: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:36:55 -0500
I would be interested in what 76 you used and how much trouble it was to do.
I have a 55 2nd and trying to decide how to do mine. I want to keep the
height but would like to have power steering and brakes too. I have heard a
Chevy S-10 long bed frame will bolt right to a 55 2nd, but only heard that
from someone, haven't actually seen one done.
Where in South Carolina are you? I am in Clover, about 40 miles south of
Charlotte.
Sorry I can't help ya with the numbers.
                        Friendly regards from the Carolinas,
                                Tom