[oletrucks] Re: 235 oiling ?

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: 235 oiling ?
From: "Rob J." <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:03:38 -0800
Thanks Fred,

Hmm...this all makes sense, and could account for me not getting any oil via
the internal route.  Does anyone happen to have one of these to sell?  I
suppose I could take a bolt and have a machinist do it if I knew the size of
the hole, and how far below the head to put the side hole, and whether the
side hole needs to go completely thru.  Can anyone either help with one for
sale, or provide me with the specs to have one made?

Rob