RE: [oletrucks] V6 or I6?

Subject: RE: [oletrucks] V6 or I6?
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:45:15 -0500
All depends on which v6... 2.8 or 4.3. The 2.8 is for the most part junk.
The 4.3 however is a 350 v8 with 2 cylinders lopped off. Lots of speed
equipment, from the factory as well as the aftermarket.
The truck i-6 is also a good choice, depending on displacement (all the way
up to 292). They also have speed equipment available...
I even have an Edelbrock 4bbl intake with Offy linkage for sale...
Jon C. Peters