[oletrucks] V6 or I6?

Subject: [oletrucks] V6 or I6?
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:07:31 -0700 (MST)
Hi all,
the time is comming for me to get rid of my 235/3spd and use that 700R4
I've had sitting around for over a year.  My delema is with the motor.
I've got the opportunity to buy either an 81 monte carlo V6 or a 66
truck I6. On one hand I like the idea of an I6 for kind of nostalgia, but
the v6 appeals to me because it seems like it will be such a simple swap
because of clearances. Does anyone have any pros/cons on either ones?
Opinions? What about hop up goodies? Thank you!
-alfie