Re: [oletrucks] Slightly O/T: radiator Q

To: Josh Keady <keady@wizzards.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Slightly O/T: radiator Q
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:05:55 -0500
When I needed a new radiator for my Isuzu Amigo, the best price that I could
find on the web was from Car Radiator Direct
(http://www.carradiatordirect.com).  I checked for a 1970 Chevy truck, and they
have one listed for $135.96.  The problem was when I ordered, they charged my
card and then told me a day later that they didn't have my radiator in stock,
but would try to locate one for me.  They did refund the charge with no
problems, but I can't comment on the quality of their radiators.  I then found
a local company, Stoystown Auto (http://www.stoystownauto.com) that could get
an exact replacement for ten dollars less than the best web price that I had
found.  You might want to check out Stoystown Auto; they'll probably ship
anywhere, they provide next day delivery locally, and they seem to have great
prices.

Mark