Re: [oletrucks] Slightly O/T: radiator Q

To: keady@wizzards.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Slightly O/T: radiator Q
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:22:37 -0600
Josh:

Haven't heard of this outfit before, but here's a few questions you could
ask:

1.) Are the radiators new or rebuilt?
2.) Do they come standard with a transmission cooler? (you didn't mention if
your truck was AT or not).
3.) Are they OE materials (copper/steel) or aluminum w/plastic tanks?
4.) Are they pressure tested before shipment?
5.) If possible, get names and numbers of some of their customers and give
them a call to see what they have to say.
6.) If you have to return a "lifetime warranty" radiator, who pays shipping
to and from?

Don't want to bad-mouth a possibly good company, but you're right, if the
price is too good to be true it usually isn't.

Good luck!

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL