[oletrucks] Does anyone remember a HOW-TO on a rearend swap for the AD

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Does anyone remember a HOW-TO on a rearend swap for the AD
From: "mike" <m1a20@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:38:19 -0600
Does anyone remember a HOW-TO on a rearend swap for the AD Chevy 3/4 and 1
ton with later model 3/4 ton van?

I remember readin this article somewhere sometime.  i can not find it
anywhere...  if anyone has it bookmarked or remembers the site, please let
me know or post it someplace.  thank you this will help me in the future as
i am still debating what to do about my 1-ton rearend of 5.14:1 gearing.

i though it was in one of the tech sections either on chevytrucks.org or
Stovebolt.com but i haven't found it there.  i also tried a web search with
a popular search engine.  didn't find what i wanted.  please help.  thanks
again, a lot.
--
Mike
m1a20@iname.com