Re: [oletrucks] DOOR SKINS

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] DOOR SKINS
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:33:58 -0800 (PST)
I believe that you are correct; no one sells full door skins for the TF truck
doors or
repro doors.

I think I heard once that someone was considering doing them in fiberglass but
never
heard about that again.

I'd be interested in steel door sheet metal myself.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
59 GMC Suburban
58 GMC NAPCO 1/2 fleetside pickup