Re: [oletrucks] flushing engines

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "D" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] flushing engines
From: "Richard Reul" <rreul@gallatinriver.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:04:43 -0600
Didn't mean to cause a stir, was just commenting on how they used to do it.
It was quite a common practice here in the midwest. I suppose it was a cheap
and easy way to flush your engine because of the non-detergent oils and lack
of filters. Ones with filters didn't do a very good job of it either.
Rich Reul
1951 3604
Dixon, IL
rreul@gallatinriver.net