RE: [oletrucks] Where do I begin?

To: "'Smith, Chad'" <Chad.Smith1@pgnmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Where do I begin?
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:06:06 -0600
Hi Chad!
   I would start by contacting one of the vendors on the chevytrucks.org
page for a workshop manual and an assembly manual for your truck. Homework
first, then fun!!
   Good luck with your great-grand-dad's truck!!  It sounds like it needs to
stay in the family. We are here for you, but the forum archives is a really
good friend too. Check it out for valuable resources and research. Lots of
old-timers around here are already gone but their knowledge is safe and
sound and stored in the archives!

      Tim in Ft Worth