Re: [oletrucks] Where do I begin?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Where do I begin?
From: "Brad Rusnak" <b_rusnak@telusplanet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:15:20 -0700
Take lots pictures of your truck as it sits now.
Take pictures of the interior, all angles of the exterior, the engine
compartment and the truck bed.
They may come in handy later if (when) you start tearing it apart.
They are also great for a before and after comparison.
Once the truck is restored, it's too late for those "before" pictures and
you will probably kick yourself.
I did (kick myself).

Brad Rusnak
'49 Chev 1/2 Ton Deluxe Cab