Re: [oletrucks] Where do I begin?

To: "Smith, Chad" <Chad.Smith1@pgnmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Where do I begin?
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:14:55 -0600
I have been working on My 58 Step for three years now,
Mine was running and moving in the yard, I have spent about
$9,000.00 so far, I do most of the work myself, the only
thing I had done was the Valve Job, Chrome and finish
coat paint.
My advice go all the way down to the frame then start
looking for parts then start putting them together.

Good Luck
HooT58
Jefferson,Tx.