Re: [oletrucks] Here's somewhere to start...

To: "tim" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Here's somewhere to start...
From: "Jeff McCoy" <bowtiebits@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 06:40:01 -0600
Tim,
I apology to you and everyone else. I will no longer answer on list because I
do not want to offend anyone. Most of our postings have dealt with TECH Q &
A's. In the future, I will not mention our product on any postings on this
list. I think it's a great list with a lot of knowledgeable people.
Would you also prefer that I not sign the post with our companies name and
only sign my name? I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Let me know what the
proper protocol is. Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Marilyn
Bowtie Bits Antique Truck Parts
www.bowtiebits.com