RE: [oletrucks] Here's somewhere to start...

To: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Here's somewhere to start...
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:33:01 -0500
Who cares when the doors are available, just let us/me know when the
fenders are available. :>)  Who cares about a fine line when something this
important is coming down the pike.

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net

.