Re: [oletrucks] Fenton manifolds

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fenton manifolds
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:33:48 -0600
Wayne,

     I just bought Fentons for my fathers 51 and expected to have a local
muffler shop custom make the exhaust pipe that attaches to the Fentons and
leads to the muffler.  If anyone has suggestions on how to do this better,
I am all ears.

BobK
51 3600 5-window (in pieces)
Arnaudville, LA

                    Wayne Osborne

                    <wayne@chevytrucks.o        To:
oletrucks@autox.team.net
                    rg>                         cc:

                    Sent by:                    Subject:     [oletrucks] Fenton
manifolds
                    owner-oletrucks@auto

                    x.team.net

                    03/15/02 07:47 AM

                    Please respond to

                    Wayne Osborne

I know a few of you guys have used the Fenton manifolds on your trucks.
Does anyone have a source for the part of the exhaust system that connects
the exhaust to this manifold? This connects directly to the manifold, comes

down and curves toward the rear of the vehicle. --wayne

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org