RE: [oletrucks] Pulling Steering Wheel on AD - Help needed

To: dave@juniorbaseball.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Pulling Steering Wheel on AD - Help needed
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:7:31 -0800
 Any puller should work, long as it can stay centered.  Leave a nut on the
end of the shaft so you don't bugger up the threads..let the nut stickup a
bit past the threads on the shaft, tighten the larger puller nut...put
maybe 30-40 f/lb on it, then take a hammer and rap the top of the big bolt
you just tightened...it should give a "pop" and come off.

--- Mike
--- passnb4u@earthlink.net