[oletrucks] 2nd Call for advice on wiring kits

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 2nd Call for advice on wiring kits
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 22:19:08 -0500
About a week ago I posted asking if anyone had good or bad experience with
Centech wiring kits (I'm planning to order in the next several weeks).  I
priced all the major vendors (including a few that responded to my earlier
posting), but Centech appears to be the most reasonably priced 18-circuit
kit.

Any advice or comments would be welcome.  Thanks,

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL