Re: [oletrucks] 2nd Call for advice on wiring kits

To: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>, <JL31139@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 2nd Call for advice on wiring kits
From: "ROB REDDING" <redd9491@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:09:28 -0700
Go with Painless Wiring. I got an 18 circuit kit for GM keyed columns (pn
10201) for $300 through Summit Racing. I've never really done any previous
electrical work and I don't think the kit could have been more straight
forward or easy to install. Every wire is labeled every few inches as to what
it goes to and also color coded. If price is your only concern then go with
Centech, but if you want simplicity and quality then go with Painless. But
that is just my own opinion.

Rob