Re: [oletrucks] 350 sbc timing

To: "laurie" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 350 sbc timing
From: Roger.Gleason@uconn.edu
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:46:33 -0400
Mark the harmonic balancer at 36 degrees with a white or silver paint pen.
Rev it up to about 3000 rpm (Max. Dist Advance) and set the timing on the
paint mark. Lock down the dist. all done. Get great perf. and max
efficiency.

                    "laurie"

                    <lauriecorbett@ns.sym       To:     "Pierce, Andrew"
<ajp@lib-mail.humboldt.edu>,
                    patico.ca>                   <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,

                    Sent by:                     <napco4x4@yahoogroups.com>,

                    owner-oletrucks@autox
<old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
                    .team.net                   cc:

                                                Subject:     [oletrucks] 350
sbc timing

                    04/05/02 02:31 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "laurie"

can anyone tell me what degrees of timing to put my 350 small block on?
it is a 72 350 2 bolt
hei distributor
mild cam
headers