RE: [oletrucks] Random questions - re: Dusty's '50 GMC

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Random questions - re: Dusty's '50 GMC
From: "Mark Coopet" <markc@greatlakeseng.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:38:08 -0500
This might help out -

1) Inner center trim has two pieces a top and bottom to cover the gap or
at least that is what I got from Chevy duty - the center strip and the
two caps at the top and bottom.
2) I have never used these, but I can check my assembly manual and let
you know if you don't get a response on this.
3) I had two cut-outs in the doors with a cover plate about 12" x 4" and
I mounted two pioneer 4 x 6 speakers there and the sound is really good
and fills the cab. I am too looking at mounting a sub, probably with all
the room under the seat I will mount it there and port it out the front
with a hole in the metal of the seat "stand"
I hope that helps out...

Mark (52 GMC 1/2 ton)