RE: [oletrucks] Random questions - re: Dusty's '50 GMC

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Random questions - re: Dusty's '50 GMC
From: tim <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:51:32 -0600 (MDT)
How about in the headliner?  I think there's enough clearance for some
not-too-deep 3 1/2" speakers up there.

Jon, could you describe how you're mounting the speakers behind the grill?

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Peters, Jon C wrote:

> I haven't installed them yet but I'm putting a pair of tweeters directed at
> each seat (L/R) behind the stock speaker grill. Putting enclosures under the
> dash on either side with a sub under the seat.

Tim Lloyd, lloyd@lasp.colorado.edu
"Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been
sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful,
rebellious, and immature." -- Tom Robbins
"The eyes of the world now look into space, to the moon and to the
planets beyond, and we have vowed that we shall not see it governed
by a hostile flag of conquest, but by a banner of freedom and peace."
-- John F. Kennedy