[oletrucks] Bunch of questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bunch of questions
From: "kmm 1024" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 19:38:20 -0700
- Someone said to use linseed oil to help lubricate the installation of
windows. It worked well and didn't dry like soap, but I forgot to wipe some
of it off where it had ran down, and now two days later it isn't comming off
very well.  I tried soap and wax/grease remover and it doesn't take it off.
I don't want to damage the paint either.

- how does the retainer go on the bottom inside of the door? I have an
original door which looks like the curved over edge goes down and goes
behind the rubber somehow? (Doesn't smash down the part of the rubber that
would seal against the cab).  But when I look at mine, my rubber is almost
right at the screw holes, leaving no room for the retainer to go downwards.

- I got some screws from Chevy Duty for the molding around the inside of the
windshield and doors, which has the correct size head, but isn't stainless
or chrome.  I can't find any screws like that with that small of a head
around here.