Re: ebay references (formally: [oletrucks] 41-46 GMC upper

To: "Wayne Osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>,
Subject: Re: ebay references (formally: [oletrucks] 41-46 GMC upper
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 16:17:16 -0500
I know it's not an old truck, but it does have wheels & some of you on the
list have a racing itch (or know someone who does).  I relay this ebay link
of my auction, that one of you may be interested (or know someone who might
be).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&ite
m=1826462856

Regards,