Re: [oletrucks] hood emblem

To: "Miq Millman" <miq@hevanet.com>, bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hood emblem
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:15:02 -0700
It seems life is NEVER as simple as we'd like it. I always listen to the
stupid things the feds do with a grain of salt. I talked to a biologist at
PHX college (he had an old GMC!) several years ago, and he told me abt the
navy putting him thru his masters program with a research program on
dolphins. I just smiled. This "wasteful and useless" study on dolphins was
shortly  before we shot highly classified documentary motion picture
coverage of dolphins being trained by a federal "alphabet" agency to protect
piers in Vietnam from enemy frogmen. Bob K in PHX