Re: [oletrucks] Steering arm ball studs

To: "Williams Grant Civ Det 2 418 FLTS/EN"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering arm ball studs
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:50:59 -0000
I did it with the balls on the pitman arm & steering knuckle for the drag
link.  You will need to remove assemblies from the truck.  Grind down the
back side some & then put on an H-press to push out (guy told me it took
about 12 tons to press out, even with most of flange ground away).  Then,
just bolt in the replacements; make sure they are tight.