Re: [oletrucks] June Carlisle

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "Jhouse"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] June Carlisle
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:28:01 -0400
Things changed last year in the camping area ....you now must have a pass to
enter the camping area.  No more outsiders coming in and they stopped most
of the unauthorized burnout's, things were MUCH tamer.

My son and I have been staying on our vending spot for the last 4 years and
things get VERY quiet after dark.  It's like two completely different
crowds, the slammed Mini's with the loud music up on the hill and the rods,
originals, Big Rigs and ol'timers (like me) down near the vending area.

We still look forward to going every year!

This year we will also be able to go to the Antique Truck Show in Macungie,
PA (June 14--16).  The past few years these two events were held on the same
weekend, but not this year....YEAH!

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, Maryland