RE: [oletrucks] June Carlisle

To: <mark@noakes.com>, <napco4x4@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] June Carlisle
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 07:40:40 -0400
Mark,
This show is NO PLACE FOR KIDS if you are camping on site.  Two years ago I
took my then 11 year old son thinking we would have a great family time
looking for old truck parts.  All went well until it got DARK.  Then they
all came out and the woman's tops came off, the drink started and the tires
smoked - to much for my son to see.  Quickly back to the camp site and tried
to get to sleep.  After midnight it got quieter so we could sleep.  On
Sunday NO ONE WAS AROUND - only do this show on Friday or Saturday - Sunday
is 1/4 of what it is the other days.

NHJim