[oletrucks] 58 GMC turn signal questions

To: "napco4x4@yahoogroups.com" <napco4x4@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 GMC turn signal questions
From: larry jones <lajones@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 13:47:49 -0600
Fellow GMC owners,
    I have a couple of questions about the turn signals on my 58 GMC
NAPCO Carryall.
First of all, should the turn signal indicator light always be on when
the ignition is on? I don't remember if it was that way before I
replaced the flasher when it burnt out. There is an inline fuse in the
harness for the flasher. Does anyone know  what size fuse to use? I
looked at the shop manual wiring diagram, and I see where there should
be a fuse, but I can't find the size. Thanks for any ideas.

Larry Jones