Re: [oletrucks] sand blaster

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] sand blaster
From: "Dave Shier" <daveshier@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 01:09:38 +0000
We am going through the same process and looking for air compressors and
sand blasters.  We just bought an old wrecking yard in Southerrn Colorado
and are looking at similar equipment.  We seem to  b e accumulating some old
trucks also and looking for advice on compressors and blasters.
Sincerely,
Dave Shier
daveshier@hotmail.com