[oletrucks] Chassis Progress- pics

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Chassis Progress- pics
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:23:52 -0700
Well, I figured out my Spindle problem(s), and was able to make mucho
progress on my little chassis project.  I'll let my pictures speak for
themselves:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/chassis/side.jpg
>From the rear:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/chassis/rear.jpg

Rear End:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/chassis/rc.jpg
Detail, from the front:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/chassis/rf.jpg
detail from the rear:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/chassis/rr.jpg

You'll notice that I don't have the axle shock mounts done yet, they'll just
attach to
the back of the air-spring mounts.

Front end,
front detail:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/chassis/ff.jpg
rear detail:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/chassis/fr.jpg

I've about run out of parts ;-)  Time to shop for more.

Next steps are to complete the brake system (I have big Lincoln calipers for
the rear), and
steering (anybody bought the $185 rack from Ziggs?).

Ryan.