RE: [oletrucks] Chassis Progress- pics

To: "'BORDER,RYAN \(HP-FtCollins,ex1\)'" <ryan_border@hp.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Chassis Progress- pics
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 23:23:33 -0500
Looks great! I think I've about talked myself in to going with
Shockwaves on the front. The regular Air Spring kit for my Camaro sub
frame would be $549 and the Shockwaves are $849 ... if I look at it as
just $150 more per side it seems to not make my heart speed up ;) ...
The way I look at it they look cooler, they have the adjustable shock
valving and I don't have to fool with mounting the shock outside the
A-arm.

Bill