RE: [oletrucks] Dead List

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Dead List
From: "Dane" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 21:42:27 -0700
"No its not dead, nor are we. Its summer, we are either working on, or
out enjoying our ole trucks, or standing beside on very HOT highway cause
our
"baby" has broke down again. For some of us, there is only a few weeks left
before we have to start thinking about packing our toys away for the
winter....."

And I'm Pulling Up In My '89 Dodge Cummins, To Tow You Home. J/K Oops, I
Don't Have My Diesel Yet! :) Hope You Enjoy Playing With Your Toys :)

Dane