Re: [oletrucks] Pulling/Installing 235

To: "Rob J." <robertjacobs@ureach.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Pulling/Installing 235
From: "Jack Halton"<safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:43:36 -0700
I don't think you'll be able to get the engine raised high enough to get it
out over the grille, but I guess it's worth trying, with the hood off and
trans removed you may be OK. Good luck!

Jack

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:42:23 -0700 "Rob J." <robertjacobs@ureach.com> wrote:

I decided I'm going to try it with just the radiator, radiator support and
front grille top cover removed...but not the grille bars themself (although
I did remove the top bar since it is separate.  I'll let you know what
happens.  Haven't decided if the hood will come off or not, but since I
pulled the tranny separately, maybe it can stay in place?

Rob