[oletrucks] Rims

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Rims
From: Bullmaster <jbullmas@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:08:54 -0700
Okay so I have to get new rims, for me the 15" that came with the truck
just aren't cuttin it. I emailed you all regarding this a week or so ago
and got some great info. Thanks. Is there a website that anyone knows of
that shows you where to measure for rim and tire sizing. Is there such a
thing? I really like the Center Line rims that are on the truck but I
think they look too small. Especially after I replaced the front coils
and lifted the truck 2 inches ( oh crap ) but it rides nice. ( oh yeah )

55 Second, LALA Land, CA