[oletrucks] Need a part

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Need a part
From: "Rob J." <robertjacobs@ureach.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 17:12:47 -0700
Ok, got the 235 running.  Swapped out my Weiand dual intake for a stock
single.  I had planned to do that anyway, so no time like the present.  But
even that didn't solve the problem.  Turned out the timing needed some
substantial advancing.  So I did that and now it runs great...probably would
have with the dual installed, but now that the single stock intake is in
place, I don't have time now to swap back and find out.

BUT, what I now need, is the linkage that goes between the carburator and the
linkage bracket that attaches to the side of the block....and need it pretty
quick.  If anyone has one available, email me direct at
robertjacobs@ureach.com.  I will be happy to pay overnight shipping if you are
willing to take it to BE shipped.  Please let me know also how much you would
want for the part.

I would much prefer to find this somewhere in the greater Seattle area (Kitsap
Pensisula is where I live).  If you have this piece (the dual used a
fabricated piece that won't work with the single), please let me know.

Thanks,

Rob