Re: [oletrucks] Fenders and OldSub Update

To: <Steve@OldSub.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fenders and OldSub Update
From: "glperry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:55:57 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Steve, I think the fenders are same cept around grill opening shape and
maybe for parking lights. If rad is in diff location, maybe there is a
difference in the inside bolt spacing too. Get out the tape. The upper pa=
rt
of grill and hood are totally diff, that's why latching is diff and so on=
=2E
Other than visual, you would need fella with old parts books to see if
numbers are same between them, I feel NOT!=0D
=0D
=0D
G. L. Grumpy's=0D
Old Iron Ranch=0D