RE: [oletrucks] CA Title

To: "'Kenneth T. Sandell'" <kensandell@attbi.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] CA Title
From: "Brian J Luebke" <luebkeb@zibsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:02:38 -0500
Boy, I'm glad I don't live in CA.  sounds like they have an awful lot of
rules.

you have to pay back registration, can't trailer unregistered vehicles.....

in wisconsin, we just need to get a bill of sale with the vehicle from the
owner.  There's a special division at the dmv tht handles this stuff, rather
easy to work through.  a state trooper has to stop over to inspect the
vehicle and you have to send in pics to the state and they basically start a
new registration for it, almost if it were just made again.

like I said, and no offense intended, I'm glad I don't live in CA (for that
reason anyway, I wouldn't mind the sunshine)