RE: [oletrucks] CA Title

To: kensandell@attbi.com ("Kenneth T. Sandell"), oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] CA Title
From: mrosspa@cs.com
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 21:03:32 -0400
This is simple. When you go to the DMV in California, make it clear to them
that the truck hasn't been on the road all that time. They will only make you
pay full registration fees if the vehicle has been on the road. There is only a
nominal fee for registering a vehicle that hasn't been driven. Just be clear
that the vehicle HASN'T been driven in all that time.