Re: [oletrucks] Patch Panel Sources

To: <KremerRAK@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Patch Panel Sources
From: "glperry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:34:42 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Rick, most of the panels are made in Taiwan or something and not that great.
Try diff vendors. Most have the same ones, but sometimes you see a better
made one. Try Bow Tie Bits and Chevy Duty.  On ones in past that I have used
the holes were the most off part of them. Fenders didn't match the holes in
J-part. Also the grooves for the ridges on inner panel weren't in right
place. This was quite thick metal. Don't know if you could make a cardboard
pattern of each pce, trim the way you like and use them to cut own metal and
weld successfully or not.  Let us know if Truck Shop is any better if you
look there.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN