[oletrucks] dash extension

To: Oletrucks Mail List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] dash extension
From: Rick Carlisle <rcarlisle@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:43:07 -0500
I am looking for a dash extension for my 57.  It would attach to the bottom of
the dash and hide wiring, etc, as well as give a smooth look for the air
conditioning diffusers to be housed in.  Has anyone done this and what source
did you use for the extension?

I also have installed a Vintage Air system in my truck and was disappointed in
the plastic vents that were supplied with the standard Sure Fit kit.  I am
looking to upgrade to billet units and see that Vintage Air sells some of
these.  Can anyone give me a recommendation of their quality or another source
for more substantial a/c diffusers?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rick Carlisle
57 3100