Re: [oletrucks] dash extension

To: "Rick Carlisle" <rcarlisle@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] dash extension
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:19:00 -0400
Ok I spoke to Doug McDuffie, who made and sells the dash panels. I was way
high on the price - they are $65 plus shipping. His is a one-man shop with
no web site, I will try to get up there next week to take a few pictures and
post a photo link.

You can reach Doug at (407) 324-2010 or stuard@bellsouth.net.

Jack
www.inliners.org