RE: [oletrucks] dash extension

To: "'Rick Carlisle'" <rcarlisle@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] dash extension
From: Williams Grant Civ 418 FLTS Det 2/EN
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:38:26 -0000
Check with roddoors.com

They have what your describing.

Grant
50 GMC
45 Burb

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Carlisle [mailto:rcarlisle@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 9:43 AM
To: Oletrucks Mail List
Subject: [oletrucks] dash extension

I am looking for a dash extension for my 57.  It would attach to the bottom
of the dash and hide wiring, etc, as well as give a smooth look for the air
conditioning diffusers to be housed in.  Has anyone done this and what
source did you use for the extension?

I also have installed a Vintage Air system in my truck and was disappointed
in the plastic vents that were supplied with the standard Sure Fit kit.  I
am looking to upgrade to billet units and see that Vintage Air sells some of
these.  Can anyone give me a recommendation of their quality or another
source for more substantial a/c diffusers?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rick Carlisle
57 3100