Re: [oletrucks] speakers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] speakers
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:17:14 -0500
I don't know how it sounds with the speakers, but there is a blank
piece of sheet metal between the vents and the door.  It would be
real easy to take this out, cut a speaker hole, and put it back.
There are only three or four screws holding it in and it serves
no real purpose other than hiding the nuts behind the upper hinges.

Just a thought....

Bruce K
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN