Re: [oletrucks] speakers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] speakers
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:20:10 -0600
At 11:15 AM 10/27/2002 -0500, Wayne Osborne wrote:
>This is exactly what I did--I used an air knibbler and cut the hole and
>installed 4.5 inch Blaupunkt speakers in there. Vendors do carry these
>panels with speakers already installed--even Pioneers.  Brothers carry
>those I think.. --wayne

Rod Doors carries an ABS kick panel, and then they also carry "pods" for
different size speakers. You cut out the kick panel for the pod and then
bond them together. Some of the pods angle the speaker and a tweeter up at
the passengers ... that's what I'm planning to do.

http://www.roddoors.com/speakerii.html

http://www.roddoors.com/sounds.html

Bill